Here’s how you can set up an “unselfie” photo booth on April 25:
- Pick a time and location to set up your photo booth. Try to pick a spot that’s well-lit (natural lighting works best).
- Download and print our collection of “unselfie” signs. It’s best to offer a variety so folks can pick the sign that speaks to them the most.
- Promote your photo booth to friends, colleagues, and/or program participants. Here’s a sign you can print and post at your location.
- Snap photos for everyone who shows up! Offer to take the photo using the participant’s phone, this way they can share it with their friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Make sure they use the hashtag #40toNoneDay!
- Let us know about it! We’d love to hear how it goes! Please email us some photos.