The 4th annual 40 to None Summit is happening October 3-4 in Philadelphia, PA – and you’re invited!
The 40 to None Summit is a unique two-day conversation that brings together awesome people doing awesome things to address lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) youth homelessness across the country. It’s more important than ever that our communities come together to create ideas, share stories, and build momentum – so this year’s Summit is going to be the biggest yet. Register today!
This year, we’re talking about:
- Authentic youth collaboration
- Activism in a changing political landscape
- Creating unexpected partnerships
- Emerging technologies
- Community organizing strategies
- Collaborating with communities of faith
- Rapid rehousing
- Families of origin
- Chosen families
- House and Ballroom communities
- Preventing human trafficking
- Reframing the narrative
- Economic justice
- Racial justice
- Project management for communities
- The power of art
- Increasing power through holistic energy
- Building systems of liberation
This year, it’s all happening at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Center City, Philadelphia. Connect with leaders from across the country all in one centralized location! No more long treks from the hotel to the conference center – everything you need is in one place. That means less time spent traveling and more time spent learning and networking. The beautiful Center City location puts you a block away from some of the best arts, entertainment, and history Philly has to offer – including theaters, galleries, museums, and markets.
We’ll be announcing the full agenda and one very special guest soon! Any guesses? 😉 Stay tuned!